Monday, March 2, 2009

There is no one alive who is Youer than You!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

We like Theodore Geisel a lot around here - Horton Hatches the Egg is required memorization in this house. Today Sada's favorite quotes from the Cat in the Hat's creator are:

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.
I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

And will you succeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!

4 comments:

  1. Great attitude! Keep it up! I love Dr. Seuss too! Think of you often just been real busy with grandkids myself. Will try to send some Easter and spring ideas soon.
    Love Sis. Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sads you are such an inspiration to me of never giving up. Hang in there. I guess sometimes you literally do hang in there in your therapy:) I have had busy times with my own grandkids but I hope to get some things together for you. However you are so creative on your own. Love you, Sis Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as par for me I don't seem to be able to get my comments made. Probably I am too impatient. You are such a wonderful girl. Hang in there. I guess you really do hand sometimes in therapy:) We mention you every sunday in Primary and miss you. I have been really busy with my grandkids since we are expecting two new babies and will be helping my son move back to Buffalo, NY. I'm hoping a to get some spring things to you, but you are every creative just on your own. You go girl!!! Love Sis Chambers

    ReplyDelete