Monday, May 3, 2010

To surgery or not to surgery

So, to stop the suspense lurking in your minds, we don't know if I'm having surgery. Really! I know that just starts all the questions again. We'll find out tomorrow after the radiologist measures the tumors to see if they have grown or not... because the MRI scans from today look a lot like the scans from March. Dr. Kestle will call us tomorrow before noon to let us know the results and then I'll let everyone else know what the rest of my week will be like. I have GPS tracking dots all over my head right now - there are ten foam cheerios super-glued to my scalp (they even shaved off part of my hair in lots of places). The dots are very annoying because my glasses don't fit over them well. I have to leave them on until we find out about surgery... so it will be a long bumpy night for me. Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good night's sleep with all those little dots on your head! You are an amazing niece! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for the absolutely best outcome.

    ReplyDelete