Thursday, February 26, 2009

Since the primrose and crocus are now in full bloom (just in time for this weekend's snow flurries!), Sada and Alexis have been happily snapping away getting every angle viewing angle captured on film.... well, pixelated on memory card. After this morning's shoot, Sada was sitting by me on the couch and said, "I just remembered something. Sometime before my surgery, I remember looking through into the view finder and I couldn't see anything. I thought there was a problem with the camera, so I didn't worry about it." We had been playing around with photos the Friday and Saturday when she went in... but it could have been earlier, too, especially if the pressure had been fluctuating and affecting her vision.

Note to self: If I wake up some morning and have to start raising a family from scratch all over again, along with rules like "Don't draw pictures on your bed sheets with red permanent marker(and don't let your big sister remind you of your follies by writing "Don't write on the sheet" in big red letters under the aforementioned mural)" and "Always apologize when you put your elephant's nose into someone else's ear," don't forget to add "Tell your parents IMMEDIATELY when the camera only works with one eye and not the other." I'm going to be an incredibly insightful mom someday if I can just remember what I've learned so far....

1 comment: