Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Finally! A Post!

So its been two and a half years since the last post but here's the short version of what I've been doing.

  • I've had two birthdays
  • I've gone to girls camp twice
  • I've become a teenager :-) :-) :-)
  • I've gotten my pop-up trailer and gone to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
  • I've entered a charter school for homeschool kids
  • I've taken second place in a tap competiton
  • My tumors are still growing slowly
  • I've enjoyed myself
That's the general lowdown. Now that it's me writing instead of my mom, I hope to post more often. Be prepared to read everything that is important to a teenager. In short, my day-to-day life, my emotional ups-and-downs, when I hit any kind of public milestone ever, and of course, health updates.

P.S. I'm currently learning the first song on this playlist in guitar.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my wonderful niece! I loved reading your update! You have been so busy doing so many new things! When you are ready, can we Skype and you can play me that song on your guitar? I would LOVE that because I LOVE YOU! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete