Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet dreams

Friday and Saturday we had a sleepover with our Aunt Tawnya, babysitter of Kyra and lover of children.

On Friday night we drove up to have dinner which was salmon, grilled zucchini and broccoli with sauce. Then we got to have Tawnya set up her projector and we watched two movies. The first one was a VeggieTales called "Big River Rescue." It was all about helping others. Bob and Larry had to help Little Jimmy aka Big Jim find his Mama. My favorite part was when Larry came running back from Muscotine yelling, "Beware the babies!" The next movie we watched was "The Love Bug." Good movie!

Saturday we went to a whole lot of parks. There was one that had a playground like the Taj Mahal and we played Hide and Seek there. It was awesome! There are so many places to hide. We went horseback riding as soon as we finished with the parks. Tawnya's friend, Dan, has neighbors with two horses, one named Seeker and he was jealous. The other one we called Peggy. Even Tawnya got a ride!

We went out to lunch at Zupa's and ate 5 huge salads and one huge bowl of clam chowder. Then we went back to Tawnya's and took baths in her big tub. We also got to choose presents from her stash of promotional freebies. I got an electric fan, Jason got a cow, Paige got a Snoopy, and Alexis got a notebook. It was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sada, I'm so glad you all were able to come have the sleepover! It was a lot of fun! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Girl! I just got home from Alaska today. I took loads of awesome photos for you on our trip. I will post them in the next few weeks when I get them all copied from my dad's computer. Hope you are doing well. Please give my love to everyone!

    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete