Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Boy Time!

Today at 5:54am, Kyra became a big cousin instead of the littlest cousin. My mom's only brother became a dad because my amazing aunt had a wee little tyke! He was 7 lbs 10 oz (which is the same weight as his dad) and 21" long (same length as his dad, too). He has reddish brown hair, just like daddy. So everything is like father, like son! .

When I was little, mom promised my uncle that if he babysat me I would babysit his kids when they were babies. So, it's on to babysitting for me and parenthood for them. I'm so glad I've had practice with Kyra - I'm really good at diapers, even the dirty ones. I'm good at feeding, too. I've had enough baby sisters and a brother so I'm great at playing with babies. I've learned they love patty-cake, peek-a-boo, counting piggies, and newborns love smiles. I'm set!

1 comment:

  1. Sada, you will be an amazing babysitter for little Tian! It's fun to think that we now have another little one in the family! :)

    ReplyDelete